- Hand Made in the USA
- End Grain is the best for knife edges
- Choice of Light Woods, Mixed Light and Dark Woods, and all Dark Woods
- The mixed wood cutting boards feature a beautiful array of colors from black walnut, cherry, oak, maple and other hard woods.
- Each species of wood has it's own unique attributes of color, grain pattern, texture and structural strength
- The Artist combines the wood according to it beauty and strength to ensure each cutting board is both beautiful and long lasting.
- Each cutting board is hand rubbed with a food grade mineral oil to ensure food safety.
- No two cutting boards will look the same. Yours will vary slightly from the picture.
End Grain One and A Half Inch Hard Wood Cutting Board
Our hard wood Cutting Boards are handmade using a mixture of hand picked wood types of black walnut, maple, cherry and other hard woods. This process allows for the craftsman to highlight the grains and colors in the woods to create a beautiful cutting board.
Personalize your cutting board with your name or turn our cutting boards into the perfect gift by adding your giftee's name or initials. These make great birthday, wedding, anniversary, and Christmas gifts.
|Dimensions||1 1/2" thick x choice of size|
|Typically Ships Via||FedEx/UPS/USPS|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping Applicable|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Shipping to 48 states on orders of $99 or more|
|Availability||Usually ships in 1 - 2 weeks|