- Hand Made in the USA
- The mixed wood features a beautiful array of colors from black walnut, cherry, oak, maple and other hard woods.
- Each species of wood has it's own unique attributes of color, grain pattern, texture and structural strength
- The Artist combines the wood according to it beauty and strength to ensure each tray is both beautiful and long lasting.
- Each board is hand rubbed with a food grade mineral oil to ensure food safety.
- No two cutting boards will look the same. Yours will vary slightly from the picture.
Rustic Mixed Wood Full Michigan Serving Dish
Our mixed wood serving trays and dishes are handmade using a mixture of hand picked wood types of black walnut, maple, cherry and other hard woods. This process allows for the craftsman to highlight the grains and colors in the woods to create a beautiful design.
Perfect for serving nuts or candy when you want to cater for friends or family. You'll love the rich decor feel it will add to your rustic log home. Perfect for the Michigan lover in your family. These make great birthday, wedding, anniversary, and Christmas gifts.
|Dimensions||2 1/4" x 21" x 21"|
|Typically Ships Via||FedEx/UPS/USPS|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Usually ships in 1 - 2 weeks|