- Hand Made in the USA!
- The mixed wood features a beautiful array of colors from black walnut, cherry, oak, maple and other hard woods.
- Each species of wood has it's own unique attributes of color, grain pattern, texture and structural strength
- The Artist combines the wood according to it beauty and strength to ensure each tray or dish is both beautiful and long lasting.
- Each board is hand rubbed with a food grade mineral oil to ensure food safety.
- No two will look the same. Yours will vary slightly from the picture.
Rustic Kentucky-shaped Multi Wood Serving Dish
Our mixed wood serving trays and dishes are handmade using a mixture of hand picked wood types of black walnut, maple, cherry and other hard woods. This process allows for the craftsman to highlight the grains and colors in the woods to create a beautiful design.
Great for serving potato chips, candy, or nuts for the game. Or whatever your preference might be. You'll love the rich decor feel it will add to your rustic log home. These make great birthday, wedding, anniversary, and Christmas gifts. Check out more state-shaped serving trays and dishes.
|Dimensions||2 1/4" x 11" x 16"|
|Typically Ships Via||FedEx/UPS/USPS|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping Applicable|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Shipping to 48 states on orders of $99 or more|
|Availability||Usually ships in 1 - 2 weeks|