Laurel Hollow Rustic Vanity Package
48" - 72"
Our vibrant, multi-hued Laurel Hollow furniture is hand-crafted in Michigan, USA. Designed for those who love a rustic look but desire more color and modernity, each Cedar panel goes through a nine-step process, including hand-distressing and hand-staining, to create the splash of earth tone colors which are set against the single tone frame. Whether you leave the frame with a clear, natural finish or choose to finish it with one of our other finish options, you'll be left with a beautiful vanity that meets any rustic palate. Combine your vanity with a River Rock sink basin with waterfall faucet or hammered Copper sink and widespread faucet. Solid wood back splashes included with vanity top for the back and each side that touches a wall. Your pride in your rustic bathroom decision will be reflected when you look up into the beautiful Cedar Valley Log Mirror.
- Made from solid Northern White Cedar
- Full Extension Roller Bearing Drawer Glides
- Choice of metal strap or log handles
- Copper or Stone sink options
- Made in the USA!
- 48" - 72" Sink Center vanities are built with a faux drawer & door below the sink and a bank of 3 working drawers on each end.
- 48" - 60" Sink Left or Right vanities are crafted with a faux drawer & door below the sink, a working drawer & door on the opposite end, and a bank of 3 working drawers in the middle.
- 60" - 72" Double Sink vanities feature faux drawers & a door below each sink w/ a bank of 3 working drawers in the middle.
- If your vanity will be placed between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual drop-in sink or drop-in sink & faucet package from Log Furniture Place.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- The backsplash and sidesplashes (where applicable) carry on the rustic look of your vanity. The splashes feature a natural live edge and can vary in height due to the natural edge. The splashes will run in length to around an inch or so of the edge of your vanity.
- Remember, if you plan on utilizing a vessel sink it will add to the overall usage height of the vanity.
|Dimensions||Choice of width x 21"d x 33 1/4"h|
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 6 - 8 weeks|
|Wood/Log Style||Solid Wood|
|Wood or Material||Cedar|