- Our most popular finish is our Barnwood Lager finish. It provides a warmth and nostalgia to your space with it's rich barn wood patina.
- For those who desire a mix of modern and rustic our second most popular finish is our Contempo finish. The Contempo finish features the rich rustic browns of the Barnwood Lager and accents it with modern white circle sawn panels, drawer fronts and door fronts.
- Naturalists - don't feel left out we also offer our classic clear finish which brings out all the natural colors of the Northern White Cedar.
- Looking for a bit of color? We also offer a Honey Amber finish reminscent of aged pine walls found in most cabins.
- Last is our American Chestnut finish which we developed to fill the color gap between the Honey Amber and the Barnwood Lager. The American Chestnut is a richer stain than the honey, but not as dark as the Barnwood Lager.
- Made from solid wood - Northern White Cedar
- Choice of table length
- Choice of finish options
- Finish options: Natural Clear, Honey Amber, American Chestnut, Barnwood Lager (shown) and Contempo
- Pair our Cedar Valley Ladderback and/or Slat Back Dining Chairs with Leather Seats to complete your dining area.
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in the USA!
- Made from Northern White Cedar
- Features a comfortably angled back
- Features a comfortable and rich chocolate brown leather seat
- Finish options: Natural Clear, Honey Amber, American Chestnut, Barnwood Lager (pictured) or Contempo on the Slat Back Chair
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in the USA!
When designing our Cedar Dining Chairs we knew they needed three main features; Comfort, Style, and Quality. When you sit in either our Ladderback or our Slat Back chair you will immediately notice the comfort and how sturdy the chair is. From the angle of the seat to the angle of the back to the padded comfort of the seat and the solid construction, down to the fit and finish of the chair - everything screams comfort and quality. We are excited to hear your comments when you sit in your dining chair. The back is angled slightly so while it is a dining chair, it's also a chair you can sit in for hours talking or playing games at the table. It's a chair that brings all members of the family together.
Our Olde Towne Rustic Dining Table features a real wood table top using saw mark tongue and groove boards and features a 2" thick banding. The table base features our classic Olde Towne look, rough sawn tongue and groove boards meticulously finished, all set inside an elegant solid wood frame. Your table can be finished in multiple finishes which will allow the table to fit into multiple decors.
Made directly in the USA, our Olde Towne collection is hand crafted from Northern White Cedar blending circle sawn planks with knifed logs for a look reminiscent of pieces you would have found in Olde Towne’s of yesteryear. This collection features tongue and groove circle sawn cedar which runs through an eleven step process, ensuring the appearance of rough and rustic while to the touch is nice and smooth.
The unique application of lacquer applied to this collection, enhances the knife marks, draw knife marks and circle saw look while creating a sleek surface.
Multiple finishes are available, we will try to describe them here, but words and pictures just do not do them justice.
Features of Your Olde Towne Cedar Log Dining Table:
Features of your Dining Chairs:
|Dimensions||table: 42" w x 30" h x choice of length
chair: 21" w x 24" d x 42-45" high
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Usually ships in 3 - 5 weeks|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Wood Style||Log - Hand Draw Knife|