- All barnwood is reclaimed from 100+ year old barns
- Pneumatic hinge helps lift the lid and holds it open
- Each piece is as appealing to the touch as it is to the eye - great care is taken in the sanding and finishing process
- Features our exclusively designed industrial metal drawer and door pulls
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Qualifies for our Standard Free Delivery!
Reclaimed Barnwood Rocky Creek Hope Chest
A Woodland Creek Exclusive!!
Our Rocky Creek collection utilizes a mix of smooth and rough cut reclaimed barnwood to create a unique sensory experience while maintaining the visual beauty that all of our reclaimed barnwood gives.
Each piece is handcrafted from 100-year-old Barn beams and reclaimed pine timbers, re-fashioned into high-end rustic designs that are sure to be enjoyed for generations. The solid wood construction and intricate detail is complemented by the natural markings, nail holes, and saw marks of the recycled timbers. Great care is taken in the sanding and finishing process, to ensure that your rustic blanket chest is as appealing to the touch as well as to the eyes. The barn wood will all have a nice even color while retaining the unique characteristics that nature has applied over 100 + years.
|Dimensions||42"w x 20"d x 18"h|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Usually ships in 4 - 6 weeks|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Wood Style||Reclaimed Barn Wood|