Rustic Knotty Pine Wilderness Log Futon
The Wilderness Log Futon is made from 6" thick Lodge Pole Pine. Each log is hand draw knifed to ensure each futon will have it's own rustic character and to leave some of the inner bark on the logs. The log futon is front operating and is built using mortise and tenon construction. The solid wood futon frame is screwed and glued together using a thicker stronger wood not found on most futons.
The Wilderness Log Futon is finished with a clear catalyzed lacquer and an innerspring futon mattress may be added.
This beautifully rustic log futon will compliment any rustic setting. Combine it with other Wilderness pieces for the perfect retreat, whether at your log cabin, rustic lodge, or country cottage.
- Made from draw knifed knotty pine
- Front operating
- Price is for the futon frame. Add an innerspring futon mattress.
- Choose from loveseat, double/full or queen sizes
- Finished with a clear catalyzed lacquer
- Basic Innerspring Mattresses - 272 spring coil surrounded by layers of foam & cotton.
- Deluxe Innerspring Mattresses – 312 barrel coil surrounded by layers of foam & cotton.
Find more rustic furniture in the Wilderness collection here: Wilderness
|Some Assembly Required||No|
|Dimensions||Loveseat: 67” W x 36” D x 32” H|
Full: 87" W x 36" D x 32" H
Queen: 92" W x 36" D x 35" H
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 9 - 11 weeks|
|Wood Style||Log - Hand Draw Knife|
|Wood or Material||Pine|