- Protect your half log end table with a clear finish, honey pine finish, or a vintage whiskey finish.
- Split Logs jointed together to create a half log look creates the solid table top found on our Cedar Lake Half Log End Table.
- Solidly hand crafted from hand picked and hand peeled Northern White Cedar Logs.
- The hand peeling process leaves some inner bark/cambium on the logs accentuating the logs natural character and beauty.
- The naturally aged cedar logs we use are rich in character from nature herself and may feature beetle marks, burls, gnarls and other natural rustic character.
- The logs are tenon-ed to enforce rigid construction.
- Every piece of our Cedar Lake collection of log furniture is handcrafted to be beautiful and unique. No two pieces will be the same.
Cedar Lake Northern White Cedar Half Log End Table
Add rustic decor to your existing cabin decor with our logger end table. This log end table features a top constructed of aged and hand peeled Northern White Cedar logs which have been joined together to create a unique solid top. Strong, durable, artistic. That is the type of log furniture our craftsmen build. Long lasting beauty that you will enjoy in your rustic home or log cabin for generations.
Our solid wood tops are made from real wood and have natural distressing, enhancing their rustic charm.
|Dimensions||21" W x 21" D x 22" H
21" W x 21" D x 27" H
|Typically Ships Via||FedEx/UPS/USPS|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Usually ships in 4 - 6 weeks|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|