- Hand crafted using dead standing aspen trees
- Legs are made from large 5" - 6" diameter logs
- Available in a light aspen or darker aspen - bed is pictured in light aspen
- Available in a clear finish or honey finish - bed is pictured in the clear finish
- Pair this rustic aspen bed up with any of our aspen case goods to create a bedroom suite tailored to your desires.
- Standard aspen logs have lots of character
- Add a curvy snowbent log to the footboard for extra character!
Aspen Bed Featuring the Snowfall Bent Headboard
Don't get bent, get snowbent. The Snowbent aspen log bed that is. This classic bed design is enhanced with a curvy top rail on the headboard. This curvy log is formed from the snowfall in the mountains bending the tree in the winters. Dead standing aspen trees are fallen and then peeled by hand to ensure the character in the aspen logs is preserved. The headboard and footboard are mortise and tenon construction to ensure rock solid stability. Side rails bolt to the headboard and footboard and support slats support your box spring and mattress.
This Aspen bed is perfect for those wanting a classic looking bed with a lot of character, without being too large or overpowering in the room.
Need a mattress? We have them! Mattresses
Like the Bedding pictured here? Click Here
Like the Rug pictured here? Click Here
Checkout more Beaver Creek Aspen collection here: Beaver Creek Aspen
|Bed Frame||Single Log Side Rail|
|Dimensions||Twin: 44" W x 88" L x 48" H
Full: 60" W x 88" L x 60" H
Queen: 66" W x 94" L x 60" H
King: 82" W x 94" L x 60" H
California King: 78" W x 98" L x 60" H
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Usually ships in 3 - 5 weeks|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Wood Style||Log - Hand Peeled|