Rustic Cedar Log Bed
Our newly designed Lakeland Cedar Log Bed is made completely out of logs and has no metal frame! Made from ~4" diameter Northern White Cedar logs, this bed offers a classic rustic look with a creamy white color. Each bed is unique with its own knots and cracks as no two trees grow the same. The logs come standard as German-Peeled, relatively smooth except around the knots which are a little rough to the touch. Comes complete with headboard, footboard, and a complete log box spring/mattress support system. If you like this bed, be sure to shop the rest of our Lakeland Frontier bedroom collection, and don't forget a mattress!
- Made from cedar.
- Twin, Full/Double, Queen, King, or Cal King.
- Choice of Unfinished or Clear, Honey, or Vintage Whiskey finish.
- Includes headboard, footboard, side rails and supports.
- Free Shipping!
- Made in the USA!
- Beds are pictured with a low profile box spring. Your bed may sit higher unless you also use a low profile boxspring.
- All dimensions are approximate and could vary by up to an inch.
- Some assembly required.
|Dimensions||Twin: 40" W x 84" L x 48" H|
Full: 55" W x 84" L x 48" H
Queen: 62" W x 90" L x 48" H
King: 80" W x 90" L x 48" H
Calif. King: 74" W x 95" L x 48" H
Footboard: 36" H
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Typically Ships Via||FedEx/UPS or Motor Freight - LTL (size dependent)|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 6 - 8 weeks|
|Wood Style||Log - Clean Peeled|
|Wood or Material||Cedar|