Cedar Lake Open Log Bathroom Vanity
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 4 - 6 weeks.
LogFurniturePlace Rustic Furniture vs Competitor Furniture
Rustic Open Style Northern White Cedar Log Bathroom Vanity
Bring the woods into your rustic bathroom with our Northern White Cedar log vanities! Wash up in rustic style and enjoy the solid durability of real log furniture. Our Solid Wood Open Vanity will add rustic beauty to your bathroom or washroom. The Cedar Vanity is accented with Northern White Cedar logs which have been hand peeled to retain the natural character and beauty of each log. Each vanity is handcrafted and no two will ever be the same. These Northern White Cedar vanities will add rustic flair to any home, whether it be at your log cabin, rustic lodge, or even your western ranch home.
- Made from cedar.
- Liquid Glass or Standard Finish on the vanity top.
- Optional metal towel bar.
- Choice of a clear finish, honey finish or a vintage whiskey finish.
- Made in the USA!
- 30" & 36" vanities are built with no drawers.
- 42" & 48" vanities feature 2 drawers on either side of the center sink area.
- Vanity tops will add ≈ 1" depth, ≈ 2" height, and ≈ 1" width for each side that does not touch a wall.
- If your vanity is to be placed snuggly between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Remember, vessel sinks add to the overall usage height of your vanity, so remember the short people in your home.
- Back and side splashes (where applicable) feature a natural, live edge and can vary slightly in height. Splashes run in length to ≈ 1" from the edges of the vanity.
- Splashes cannot be coated with Liquid Glass and will instead receive a standard lacquer protectant.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
|Dimensions||Choice of width x 23" D x 32" H|
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 4 - 6 weeks|
|Wood Style||Hand-Peeled Log|
|Wood or Material||Cedar|