Rustic Campfire Vanity
Availability: Select Product Options for Current Availability.
LogFurniturePlace Rustic Furniture vs Competitor Furniture
Rustic Campfire Vanity
It is definitely a great time for a rustic bathroom upgrade. This amazing vanity is crafted from rough sawn pine, forged metal hardware and features stunning stacked wood motif on the doors. Your choice of finish and the option to upgrade your vanity sides with this rustic log detail means there is something to fit every taste. We know you're going to love in the bathroom of your home, cabin, or lodge.
- Made from pine.
- Full Extension Roller Bearing Drawer Glides.
- Optional mirrors & sink packages.
- Upgradeable Campfire Log side panels.
- Free Shipping!
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in the USA!
- 24" - 30" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a door below sink.
- 36" - 42" Sink Center vanities are built w/ double doors below sink.
- 36" - 48" Sink Left or Sink Right vanities are built w/ a door below sink w/ three drawers opposite.
- 48" - 72" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a door below sink w/ three drawers on each end.
- 54" - 60" Sink Left or Right vanities are built w/ a door below the sink & door on opposite end, and three drawers center.
- 60" - 72" Double Sink vanities are built w/ a door below each sink w/ three drawers center.
- Vanities fitting between walls or other tight spaces require you to fill out the Between Wall Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Back and side splashes are included, unattached, for any side of the vanity top that touches a wall. Splashes run ≈ 1" from the edges of the vanity top.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- Vessel sinks add to the overall usage height of your vanity, so keep your more vertically challenged loved ones in mind.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- Each stone sink will vary slightly in shape, size, and hue. The very nature of the stones used to craft these sinks means variance in texture from piece to piece.
|Dimensions||Vanity Cabinet: Choice of Width x 21" D x 33.25" H|
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Finish||Choice of Finish|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Select Product Options for Current Availability|
|Wood Style||Reclaimed Barn Wood|
|Wood or Material||Pine|