Weathered Wood Bathroom Vanity
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 6 - 8 weeks.
LogFurniturePlace Rustic Furniture vs Competitor Furniture
Rustic Weathered Wood Barn Door Vanity
**A Woodland Creek Furniture Exclusive**
While we don't ship this rustic barn door style vanity with animals inside, it sure looks like it could house a few! Our weathered wood vanity features solid-pine construction. Each vanity is hand-crafted and given your choice of finish. As you can see, this vanity is highly configurable so it will be the perfect rustic choice for your new bathroom. Solid, strong, and hand-crafted, our rustic log, and real-wood furniture is built to last generations.
- Made from pine.
- Custom sizes available.
- Vanity Top or No Vanity Top.
- Sink Left, Center, or Right.
- Honey or Vintage finish.
- Metal or Wood handles.
- Free Shipping!
- 20-Year Warranty!
- Made from scratch in the USA!
- 24" - 42" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & double doors below the sink. No working drawers.
- 36" - 60" Sink Left or Right vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & double doors below the sink and a bank of 3 working drawers opposite.
- 48" - 72" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & doors below the sink and a bank of 3 working drawers on each end.
- 60" - 72" Double Sink vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & doors below each sink and a bank of 3 working drawers in the middle.
- Vanity tops add ≈ 1" depth, ≈ 2" height, and ≈ 1" width to each side that does not touch a wall.
- If your vanity is to be placed snuggly between two linen closets, two walls, or a linen closet & wall, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Back and side splashes are included, unattached, for any side of the vanity top that touches a wall. Splashes run ≈ 1" from the edges of the vanity top.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- A friendly reminder for those with shorter people in the home, vessel sinks add to the overall usage height of your vanity.
- Listed availability is an estimation of production completion only. Crating & shipping of your order may add to this time. Please check our Shipping Information page for more details.
|Dimensions||Choice of Width x 21" D x 33.25" H|
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Finish||Choice of Finish|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 6 - 8 weeks|
|Wood/Log Style||Weathered Wood|
|Wood or Material||Pine|