Westcliffe Pointe Rustic Vanity Package
48" - 72"
Our Westcliffe Pointe furniture has become a mill favorite around here and could soon be a huge hit in your home, cabin, or cottage. Circle-sawn planks and knifed logs are combined with hand stacked Teak wood bricks, to create a pretty amazing Urban Rustic look. The industrial chic Westcliffe Pointe Collection will be dropping jaws in no time. The multi-step hand finishing process produces a rustic beauty with a sleek surface that is effortless to dust and keep clean.
- Vanity made from Northern White Cedar and Teak
- Full Extension Roller Bearing Drawer Glides
- Your choice of metal strap or Hickory log handles
- Copper or Stone sink options
- Made in the USA!
- 48" - 60" Vanities with Sink Left or Right will have drawers on one side and a faux drawer & doors below sink.
- 60" - 72" Vanities will have options for dual sinks with faux drawers and doors below sinks and drawers in the middle.
- 48" - 72" Vanities with Sink Center will have a faux drawer and door/s in middle and drawers either side.
- If your vanity will be placed between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual drop-in sink or drop-in sink & faucet package from Log Furniture Place.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- The backsplash and side splashes (where applicable) carry on the rustic look of your vanity. The splashes feature a natural live edge and can vary in height due to the natural edge. The splashes will run in length to around an inch or so of the edge of your vanity.
- Remember, if you plan on utilizing a vessel sink it will add to the overall usage height of the vanity.
- Teak bricks always receive a clear finish & colors of the bricks will vary.
- Each stone used for the River Rock sink will vary slightly in shape, size, and hue.
|Dimensions||Choice of Width x 21"D x 33.25"H|
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 6 - 8 weeks|
|Wood/Log Style||Solid Wood|
|Wood or Material||Cedar|