Saranac Hickory Medium Back Upholstered Side Chair
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 15 - 17 weeks. Call us to discuss alternative furniture options with lower lead times. Call Now
LogFurniturePlace Rustic Furniture vs Competitor Furniture
Rustic Upholstered Hickory Dining Chair
Every hickory stick used in this chair is carefully chosen from abundant hickory forests in the United States. The sticks are dried naturally for 3 months, then finish dried in a kiln to the precise moisture content ideal for hickory furniture making.
- Clear coat catalyzed lacquer finish for extra durability.
- All the hickory logs have the bark left on and have been kiln dried to a specific moisture content.
- Individually hand crafted.
- Choice of seat back fabric.
- Free shipping when ordering 4+ chairs/stools ($200 Small Item Freight Fee if conditions not met).
|Dimensions||18" W x 19" D x 44" H|
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping Applicable|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping when ordering 4+ chairs and/or qualifying dining table|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 15 - 17 weeks|
|Wood Style||Log - Bark Left On|
|Wood or Material||Hickory|