Saranac Hickory Log Farm Bench
Celebrate the great out of doors with this one of a kind masterpiece crafted farm bench from naturally cured hickory. Every hickory stick used in Brage furniture is carefully chosen from abundant hickory forests in the United States. The sticks are dried naturally for 3 months, then finish dried in a kiln to the precise moisture content ideal for hickory furniture making. Craftsmen hand select sticks that are ideally suited for each component of the piece and then experienced steam benders, use traditional joinery methods to build a natural masterpiece that will last for ages.
Enjoy this unique hickory log bench in your rustic home, whether it is a log cabin, rustic lodge, or even a country cottage!
- Clear coat catalyzed lacquer finish for extra durability.
- All the hickory logs have the bark left on and have been kiln dried to a specific moisture content.
- Individually hand crafted.
- Perfect for any extra sitting in the dining room, foyer, or near the fireplace!
- Free Shipping when ordered with a large freight item or 2+ Small Freight Fee items, from qualifying collections ($200 Small Freight Fee if these conditions are not met).
|Dimensions||Choice of Length x 12" D x 18" H|
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping Applicable|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping when ordering more than one or with a larger freight item in the same collection.|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 15 - 17 weeks|
|Wood Style||Log - Bark Left On|
|Wood or Material||Hickory|