Sawmill Rough Sawn Open Vanity
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 4 - 6 weeks.
LogFurniturePlace Rustic Furniture vs Competitor Furniture
Rustic Rough Sawn Open Bathroom Vanity
The Sawmill Rough Sawn Open Vanity is handcrafted from solid, weathered pine and features open storage and an optional towel bar. You don't have to live in a barn for this rustic, little washstand to fit in, but it would!
- Made from pine.
- Optional towel bar.
- Optional metal accents.
- Multiple finish options.
- Free Shipping!
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in the USA!
- 24" - 36" vanities do not have drawers
- 42" - 48" feature two drawers on full extension drawer glides.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- The very nature of rough sawn timber means variance in texture from piece to piece and how stains and finishes take to the wood (lighter, darker shade). Online pictures may not truly reflect these slight variances.
- Remember, if you plan on utilizing a vessel sink it will add to the overall usage height of the vanity.
|Dimensions||Choice of width x 21" D x 33.25" H|
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Typically Ships Via||FedEx/UPS or Motor Freight - LTL (size dependent)|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 4 - 6 weeks|
|Wood/Log Style||Reclaimed Wood|
|Wood or Material||Pine|