Sawmill Barn Door Vanity 24" - 72" Sizes
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 12 - 14 weeks. Call us to discuss alternative furniture options with lower lead times. Call Now
LogFurniturePlace Rustic Furniture vs Competitor Furniture
Rustic Weathered Barn Door Bathroom Vanity
The Sawmill Barn Door Vanity features circle sawn, distressed & weathered pine for a truly unique look. The vanity features barn door X styled doors, while our Antique Barnwood finish replicates the reclaimed barn wood appearance without the barn high prices of reclaimed wood. Made in the USA in Michigan, this is one sturdy, rustic vanity. Choose to pair your vanity with either a hammered Copper sink and widespread faucet or a beautiful River Rock sink basin with waterfall faucet. Solid wood backsplashes are included with vanity top for the back and each side that touches a wall. You'll see your home, cabin, or cottage transformed into a little slice of Americana when you add the Sawmill Barnwood Mirror to complete your new rustic bathroom.
- Made from solid pine.
- Full Extension Roller Bearing Drawer Glides.
- Copper or Stone sink options.
- Five finish choices.
- Free Shipping!
- Made in the USA!
- 24" - 42" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & door(s) below the sink. No working drawers.
- 36" - 48" Sink Left or Right vanities are constructed w/ a faux drawer & single door below the sink and a bank of 3 working drawers on the opposite end.
- 48" - 72" Sink Center vanities are built with a faux drawer & door below the sink and a bank of 3 working drawers on each end.
- 48" - 60" Sink Left or Right vanities are crafted with a faux drawer & door below the sink, a working drawer & door on the opposite end, and a bank of 3 working drawers in the middle.
- 60" - 72" Double Sink vanities feature faux drawers & a door below each sink w/ a bank of 3 working drawers in the middle.
- Vanity tops will add ≈ 1" depth, ≈ 2" height, and ≈ 1" width for EACH side that does not touch a wall.
- If your vanity is to be placed snuggly between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- The very nature of rough sawn timber means variance in texture from piece to piece and how stains and finishes take to the wood (lighter, darker shade). Online pictures may not truly reflect these slight variances.
- Splashes carry on the look of your rustic vanity and should run in length to around an inch or so from the edges of your vanity.
- Vessel sinks add to the usage height of your vanity, so remember shorter members of the household.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual drop-in sink or drop-in sink & faucet package from Log Furniture Place.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- Each stone used for the stone sinks will vary slightly in shape, size, and hue.
|Dimensions||Choice of Width x 21" D x 33.25" H|
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Finish||Choice of Finish|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 12 - 14 weeks|
|Wood Style||Weathered Wood|
|Wood or Material||Weathered Wood|