Sawmill Spindle Rough Sawn Timber Bed
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 6 - 8 weeks.
LogFurniturePlace Rustic Furniture vs Competitor Furniture
Rustic Timber Frame Bed
Maybe you've been looking for that special bed for your cabin, lodge, or home. Maybe you just found it. The rustic Sawmill Spindle Rough Sawn Timber Bed is the crown jewel of the Sawmill Bedroom Collection. This rustic, solid timber bed is handcrafted using rough-sawn pine. With 6" timber frame legs, and optional metal accents, this bed may seem sturdy enough to settle a barn on, but we wouldn't recommend it. Clean edges give these pieces a contemporary look while our Sawmill finishes provide a weathered and antique barnwood appeal. Solid structure, solid style, the Sawmill Collection has it all. Need a mattress too?
- Made from pine.
- Twin, Full/Double, Queen, or King.
- Four finish options.
- Includes headboard, footboard, side rails, and bed slats.
- Optional metal accents.
- Free Shipping!
- Made in the USA!
- Some assembly required.
- Beds are pictured with a low profile box spring. Your bed may sit higher unless you also use a low profile boxspring.
- The very nature of rough sawn timber means variance in texture from piece to piece and how stains and finishes take to the wood (lighter, darker shade). Online pictures may not truly reflect these slight variances.
- All availability lead times are estimated and are subject to fluctuation due to a number of variables that come with hand-building rustic furniture from the ground up once it is ordered.
|Some Assembly Required||Yes|
|Dimensions||Twin: 44" W x 89" L|
Full/Double: 60" W x 89" L
Queen: 67" W x 94" L
King: 84" W x 94" LCal King: 80" W x 98" LHeadboard: 60" H
Footboard: 34" H
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 6 - 8 weeks|
|Wood Style||Weathered Wood|
|Wood or Material||Pine|