Rustic Rough Sawn Timber Bunk Bed
**A Woodland Creek Exclusive!**
If you need a big, strong bunk to furnish your lodge or cabin then this big boy is for you! The sturdy Sawmill Rough Sawn Bunk Bed features solid, pine timber frame construction, perfect if you've got a couple rowdy buckaroos or cowpokes of any age to accommodate. Ladders on both ends of the bed allow for versatility and easy room positioning. A Wood Mattress Foundation is required for the top bunk and strongly recommended for the bottom bunk. You may use a box spring on the bottom but in doing so will lose significant headroom. The sturdy Sawmill Bedroom Collection can be the foundation for your new cabin, lodge, or home rustic decor.
- Made from rough sawn pine.
- Five bunk size options.
- Multiple finishes to choose from.
- Wood Mattress Foundations available.
- Single Side Modular Under Bed 3 Drawer upgrade.
- Free Shipping!
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in the USA!
- Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.
- The very nature of rough sawn timber means variance in texture from piece to piece and how stains and finishes take to the wood (lighter, darker shade). Online pictures may not truly reflect these slight variances.
- Listed availability is an estimation of production completion only. Crating & shipping of your order may add to this time. Please check our Shipping Information page for more details.
- Wood Mattress Foundations for this bunk bed are available as a set of wood slat supports with 3" spacing that gives the mattresses a solid base while still allowing it to breathe and eliminates the need for box springs, saving precious room. The top slats are stained, while the bottom slats are left natural.
- Because under bed drawers are modular and not built into the bed, there may be up to a 1" gap between the bottom side rail and the top of the drawers unit.