Low Profile White Cedar Log Bed
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 8 - 10 weeks.
LogFurniturePlace Rustic Furniture vs Competitor Furniture
Rustic Low Profile Cedar Log Bed
The Low Profile Cedar Log Bed features a modern, low profile footboard design. Made from Northern White Cedar logs, which have a creamy white color, the bed is naturally resistant to decay and insect damage. The legs are approximately 5" in diameter and each bed is unique with its own knots and cracks as no two trees grow the same. If you're in the market, we have some great mattress options and don't forget to check out our Lakeland Frontier bedroom collection.
- Made from cedar.
- Twin, Full/Double, Queen, or King.
- Choice of Unfinished or Clear, Honey, or Vintage Whiskey finish.
- Includes headboard, footboard, spindled double log side rails, and slats.
- Free Shipping!
- Made in the USA!
- Some assembly required.
- Beds are pictured with a low profile box spring. Your bed may sit higher unless you also use a low profile box spring.
- Listed availability is an Estimated Production Completion lead time only. Crating & shipping of your order will add to this time. Please check our Shipping Information page for more details.
|Bed Frame||Log Frame & Support Slats|
|Some Assembly Required||Yes|
|Dimensions||Twin: 48" W x 85" L|
Full: 64" W x 85" L
Queen: 70" W x 90" L
King: 86" W x 90" LHeadboard: 48" HFootboard: 24" H
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 8 - 10 weeks|
|Wood Style||Log - Clean Peeled|
|Wood or Material||Cedar|