- The side rails, body wrap and the base are made from Norway pine barnwood timbers which have been resawn for a replicated reclaimed barnwood look.
- The table sits atop massive barnwood beams and the leg sections incorporate a mission theme for added style and versatility.
- The resawn pine barnwood timbers are lightly distressed to further increase the old reclaimed barnwood look.
- The spotting points for this barn wood billiard table are 1 inch square hand forged iron Clavos nails. These nails add a true rustic presence to the rustic pool table.
- The side rail skirts are also accented with the hand forged Clavos nails, the 1 inch square heads adding to the western decor of the pool table.
- Multiple cloth colors are available to choose from, chocolate brown or black fringed pockets will be included with the table. Color depends on your fabric and finish choice (we will pick the best matching pocket color) or you may specify the color when ordering. Charcoal fabric will typically get black fringed pockets. If you would rather have brown let us know.
- First of all this log billiard table meets all Billiard Congress of America Specifications.
- 14 ply main beams and 7 ply side beams make up the inner structure of the body.
- Every joint in the assembled uni-body is glued together for strength.
- The assembled uni-body has the top machined to within .005 inches!
- Top plate on the uni-body for slate backing and for attaching the cloth.
- 3 piece, 1 inch thick Brazilian slate on the 8ft table.
- Championship Tour Edition K66 Cushions
- All of the materials including the logs are kiln dried
- All legs are secured to the body using lag bolts which go through the leg mounting plate into the top of the leg.
Timberwood Weathered Wood Cheyenne Billiard Table
The barnwood pool table portrays an old rustic decor style. Barnwood is very versatile as it can be used in western decor, cabin decor or to dress up contemporary home decor. Now we know a rustic pool table's looks is important, but quality construction will determine the long lasting value and playability of the table itself. So let's take a look at the construction and style:
Now let's move on to the construction. There is a reason this rustic billiard table has a lifetime warranty:
The style is rustic, the build is anything but rustic and your log billiard table is built to suit you. Your barnwood pool table will come fully protected with a dark antique tobacco finish or an optional honey finish. All you need to do now is choose the size of table perfect for your area, a 7ft table or an 8ft table and lastly, choose the cloth color that will compliment your room the best.
Delivery of your rustic billiard table is via freight truck and INCLUDES the lift gate. That's right, you read the big all capitalized print correctly, you receive a free upgrade to lift gate delivery service! We do recommend you have people on hand to move the table inside or have a professional installer setup the table. No matter how well a pool table is made if it isn't set up correctly it won't play correctly.
|Dimensions||7ft: 52"w x 91"l x 30"h- Recommended room size 12' 9" x 16'
8ft: 57" w x 101" l - Recommended room size 13' 2" x 16' 10"
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Usually ships in 3 - 5 weeks|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Wood Style||Weathered Wood|