The Beartooth Aspen Collection is handcrafted from logs and timber harvested from dead, standing aspen trees. The harvested aspen is hand-peeled, leaving a thin layer of inner bark to preserve the natural color and character of the logs, then dried and finished in three coats of clear varnish, to ensure beautiful, rustic log aspen furniture.
The Beartooth Aspen Log Futon Chair & Ottoman has a layback design with a finished, flattened log back, meaning nothing bulging into your back! We include an 8" integrated coil, single sleeper mattress, an unusual but comfortable feature in a futon mattress! Still, for comfort and preservation, it is recommended to flip and rotate the mattress periodically. The custom sewn futon & ottoman covers are removable for a great fit and easy care. Choose from five base fabric options for the boxed cushion sides and a wide variety of rustic design fabrics. Upgrade your futon chair & ottoman to our Gnarly aspen, featuring more knots, burls, twists, and beetle runs in the logs.
- Made from Aspen.
- Clear finish.
- Natural or gnarly character logs.
- Choice of cushion side (Accent)fabric.
- Choice of cushion top (Main)fabric.
- Choice of Standard or Matching Back futon cover.
- Removable futon cover.
- Free Shipping!
- Made in America!
- Futon Covers feature the Main Upholstery on one side and the Accent Upholstery on the opposite and on the cover sides.