- Made from hand peeled Norther White Cedar logs
- Complete extra strong log construction - no wood slats that can sag or be seen from the side of the bed.
- Choose your finish: Unfinished; Clear Finish; Honey Pine Finish; or Vintage Whiskey Finish
- Under-bed Drawers available as an option - these dovetailed drawers feature full extension glides for quality and ease of use
- **NEW! Ladders are automatically on both ends of the bunk for ease of placement in any room!
- We have updated the building process of our beds. They no longer include logs for the mattress supports. The mattress supports now consist of dimensional lumber- as per customer request.
Cedar Lake Twin Over Full Northern White Cedar Log Bunk Bed
The Cedar Lake Twin over Full Log Bunk Bed is made from hand peeled Northern White Cedar Logs. The process of hand peeling the logs leaves some of the inner, darker bark on the logs, as well as leaving the knots and imperfections. This means each log used will be unique, creating a one of a kind rustic bunk bed.
The mortise and tenon construction not only adds to the rustic charm of the bunk bed, but also ensures a sturdy and rigid construction. This beautifully rustic log bunk bed will look great in your rustic lodge, log cabin, country cottage, or even your western ranch bunk house.
What is a Bunkie Board?
A bunkie board is a support system that can be placed under the mattress of a bunk bed. This gives the mattress a solid support so box springs are not needed. A bunkie board is required for the top bunk.
The Top Bunk Bunkie Board is no longer included with the purchase of the Bunk bed. We have lowered the price of the bed and added the option for the bunkie boards, as not all customer wanted it included.
Need a mattress? We have them! Mattresses
Find more matching log bedroom furniture in the Cedar Lake collection:
|Bed Frame||Double Log Side Rail|
|Dimensions||Twin over Full: 57" W x 89" L x 76" H|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Usually ships in 4 - 6 weeks|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Wood Style||Log - Hand Peeled|