Farmhouse White Timber Bunk Bed
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 6 - 8 weeks.
LogFurniturePlace Rustic Furniture vs Competitor Furniture
If you need a big, strong bunk to furnish your lodge or cabin then this big boy is for you! The sturdy Farmhouse White Timber Bunk Bed features solid, pine timber frame construction, perfect if you've got a couple rowdy children of any age to accommodate. The double end ladders allow the bed to have extra versatility and easy room positioning. A Wood Mattress Foundation is required for the top bunk and strongly recommended for the bottom bunk.
- Made from pine.
- Five size options.
- Driftwood White Finish.
- Wood Mattress Foundations available.
- Free Shipping!
- Made in the USA!
- Due to the natural and reclaimed materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” variance.
- The very nature of rough sawn timber means variance in texture from piece to piece and how stains and finishes take to the wood (lighter, darker shade). Online pictures may not truly reflect these slight variances.
- All availability lead times are estimated and are subject to fluctuation due to a number of variables that come with hand-building rustic furniture from the ground up once it is ordered.
- Wood Mattress Foundations for this bunk bed are available as a set of wood slat supports that give the mattresses a solid base while still allowing it to breathe and eliminates the need for box springs, saving precious room. The top slats are stained, while the bottom slats are left natural.
|Bed Frame||Headboard, Footboard, Side Rails & Support Slats|
|Some Assembly Required||Yes|
|Dimensions||Twin over Twin: 44" W x 84" L x 76" H|
Twin over Full: 59" W x 84" L x 76" H
XL Twin over Queen: 66" W x 89" L x 76" H
Full over Full: 59" W x 84" L x 76" HQueen over Queen: 66" W x 89" L x 76" H
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 6 - 8 weeks|
|Wood Style||Reclaimed Wood|
|Wood or Material||Pine|