Celebrate the great out of doors with this one of a kind masterpiece crafted from naturally cured hickory. Every hickory stick used in Brage furniture is carefully chosen from abundant hickory forests in the United States. The sticks are dried naturally for 3 months, then finish dried in a kiln to the precise moisture content ideal for hickory furniture making. Craftsmen hand select sticks that are ideally suited for each component of the piece and then experienced steam benders, use traditional joinery methods to build a natural masterpiece that will last for ages.
The Hickory log chair comes with a clear coat catalyzed lacquer finish.
Enjoy this unique log chair in your rustic home, whether it is a log cabin, rustic lodge, or even a country cottage!
- Clear coat catalyzed lacquer finish for extra durability.
- All the hickory logs have the bark left on and have been kiln dried to a specific moisture content.
- Individually hand crafted.
- Made with high grade furniture foam pillows, the cushions are comfortable to sit on. Not too firm and not too soft.
- Choice of backrest cushion fabric.