Mossy Oak Natchez Trace Reclaimed Bed
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 12 - 14 weeks. Call us to discuss alternative furniture options with lower lead times. Call Now
LogFurniturePlace Rustic Furniture vs Competitor Furniture
Rustic Reclaimed Barn Wood Panel Bed
We've partnered with Mossy Oak to create some pretty amazing rustic, reclaimed barn wood furniture pieces that we think you're going to love inside your home, cabin, or lodge. This Mossy Oak Natchez Trace Reclaimed Bed features solid construction using wood from barns over a century old. We love the contrasts of the different color barn woods used in this design.
- Made from reclaimed barn wood.
- Queen, King, or California King
- Includes headboard, side rails, support slats, and footboard.
- Clear Finish.
- Free Shipping!
- Made in the USA!
- Beds are pictured with a low profile box spring. Your bed may sit higher unless you also use a low profile boxspring.
- Nail holes, knot holes, and decades of weathering the elements, make reclaimed wood a high character rustic furniture material.
- For reasons of structural integrity, side rails are made from new growth wood that is finished and stained to match the reclaimed barn wood materials used for the rest of the bed.
- Listed availability is an estimation of production completion only. Crating & shipping of your order may add to this time. Please check our Shipping Information page for more details.
|Dimensions||Queen: 67 1/2" W x 89" LKing: 84 1/2" W x 89" LCal King: 78 1/2" W x 93" LHeadboard: 64" HFootboard: 34" H|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 12 - 14 weeks|
|Wood or Material||Reclaimed Barn Wood|