Olde Towne Rustic Vanity Package
48" - 72"
Our rustic Olde Towne furniture is hand-made in Michigan, USA and brilliantly reveals the character of Northern White Cedar. The grain and saw marks reveal themselves in this assortment by blending circle-sawn planks with knifed logs for an earthy and rustic appearance you may have found in a bygone era. A rustic bathroom for your home, cabin, or lodge is easy when you combine the Olde Towne vanity with a hammered Copper sink & widespread faucet or choose a waterfall faucet with River Rock sink basin. Solid wood back splashes included with vanity top for the back and each side that touches a wall. No matter which you choose, your satisfaction will be reflected in the Cedar Valley Log Mirror.
Each stone used for the River Rock sink will vary slightly in shape, size, and hue.
- Made from solid Northern White Cedar
- Full Extension Roller Bearing Drawer Glides
- Choice of metal strap or log handles
- Copper or Stone sink options
- Made in the USA!
- 48" - 72" Sink Center vanities are built with a faux drawer and door(s) below the sink & a bank of 3 working drawers on each end.
- 48" Sink Left or Right vanity is built with a faux drawers & door below the sink and a bank of 3 working drawers on the opposite side.
- 54" - 66" Sink Left or Right vanities are crafted with a faux drawer & door(s) below the sink, a working drawer & door(s) on the opposite end, and a bank of 3 working drawers in the middle.
- 60" - 72" Double Sink vanities are built with a faux drawer and door(s) below each sink & a bank of 3 working drawers in the middle.
- If your vanity will be placed between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- The backsplash and sidesplashes (where applicable) carry on the rustic look of your vanity. The splashes feature a natural live edge and can vary in height due to the natural edge. The splashes will run in length to around an inch or so of the edge of your vanity.
- Remember, if you plan on utilizing a vessel sink it will add to the overall usage height of the vanity.
|Dimensions||Choice of width x 21"d x 33.25"h|
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 4 - 6 weeks|
|Wood/Log Style||Solid Wood|
|Wood or Material||Cedar|