Olde Towne Rustic Vanity 24" - 42"
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 10 - 12 weeks.
LogFurniturePlace Rustic Furniture vs Competitor Furniture
Olde Towne Rustic Vanity Package
24" - 42"
Our rustic Olde Towne furniture is hand-made in Michigan, USA and brilliantly reveals the character of Northern White Cedar. The grain and saw marks reveal themselves in this assortment by blending circle-sawn planks with knifed logs for an earthy and rustic appearance you may have found in a bygone era. A rustic bathroom for your home, cabin, or lodge is easy when you combine the Olde Towne vanity with a hammered Copper sink & widespread faucet or choose a waterfall faucet with River Rock sink basin. No matter which you choose, your satisfaction will be reflected in the available Cedar Valley Log Mirror.
- Made from cedar.
- Full extension roller bearing drawer glides.
- Choice of metal strap or hickory log handles.
- Back and side splashes are included, unattached, for any side of the vanity top that touches a wall. Splashes run ≈ 1" from the edges of the vanity top.
- Copper or stone sink options.
- Free Shipping!
- Made in the USA!
- 24" - 30" Sink Center vanities are built with a faux drawer and single door below the sink. No working drawers.
- 36" - 42" Sink Center vanities are built with a faux drawer and double doors below the sink. No working drawers.
- 36" - 42" Sink Left or Right vanities are built with a faux drawer and single door below the sink & a bank of 3 working drawers on the opposite side.
- Vanity tops add ≈ 1" depth, ≈ 2" height, and ≈ 1" width to each side that does not touch a wall.
- If your vanity is to be placed snuggly between two linen closets, two walls, or a linen closet & wall, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- A friendly reminder for those with shorter people in the home, vessel sinks add to the overall usage height of your vanity.
- Stone sinks vary in shape, size, and hue.
|Dimensions||Vanity Cabinet: Choice of Width x 21" D x 33.25" H|
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 10 - 12 weeks|
|Wood Style||Solid Wood|
|Wood or Material||Cedar|