Stony Brooke Rustic Reclaimed Highland Panel Bed
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 12 - 14 weeks. Call us to discuss alternative furniture options with lower lead times. Call Now
LogFurniturePlace Rustic Furniture vs Competitor Furniture
The Stony Brooke Rustic Reclaimed Highland Panel Bed is crafted from reclaimed timber. Sturdy beam posts and triple panels on the head and footboards give this bed a bit of an old, western farmhouse flair that you'll love in the bedroom of your home, cabin, or lodge. Solid, sturdy, and handcrafted; our reclaimed timber bedroom furniture is built to last your family for generations to come.
- Made from reclaimed wood.
- Includes headboard, footboard, side rails, and slats.
- Free Shipping!
- Made in the USA!
- Beds are pictured with a low profile box spring. Your bed may sit higher unless you also use a low profile boxspring.
- Nail holes, knot holes, and decades of weathering the elements, make reclaimed wood a high character rustic furniture material.
- For reasons of structural integrity, side rails are made from new growth wood that is finished and stained to match the reclaimed barn wood materials used for the rest of the bed.
|Bed Frame||Headboard, Footboard, Side Rails & Support Slats|
|Some Assembly Required||Yes|
|Dimensions||Full: 61 1/2” W x 95" L x 65" H|
Queen: 67 1/2” W x 95" L x 65" HKing: 84 1/2” W x 95"L x 65" H
California King: 78 1/2” W x 99" L x 65" H
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Typically Ships Via||FedEx/UPS or Motor Freight - LTL (size dependent)|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 12 - 14 weeks|
|Wood/Log Style||Reclaimed Wood|
|Wood or Material||Reclaimed Barn Wood|