Enjoy this beautiful, natural wood vanity in a variety of bathroom designs and settings, from rustic cabin to a more modern home. This vanity is expertly crafted from high-character Spalted Maple, and comes with your choice of optional live edge Black Walnut or Spalted Maple vanity tops. Our standard vanity sizes range from 24" to 72", but we are able to custom make just about anything so if you need something outside of the choices available here, please call, email, or chat with one of our representatives.
- Made from Spalted Maple.
- 24"-72" standard vanity sizes.
- Optional Maple or Black Walnut vanity tops.
- Full Extension Roller Bearing Drawer Glides.
- Free Shipping!
- Made in the USA!
- 24" - 30" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & door below sink.
- 36" - 42" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & double doors below sink.
- 36" - 48" Sink Left or Sink Right vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & door below sink w/ three drawers opposite.
- 48" - 72" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & door below sink w/ three drawers on each end.
- 54" - 60" Sink Left or Right vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & door below the sink & door on opposite end, and three drawers center.
- 60" - 72" Double Sink vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & door below each sink w/ three drawers center.
- Vanities fitting between walls or other tight spaces require you to fill out the Between Wall Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Back and side splashes are included, unattached, for any side of the vanity top that touches a wall. Splashes run ≈ 1" from the edges of the vanity top.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- Vessel sinks add to the overall usage height of your vanity, so keep your more vertically challenged loved ones in mind.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- Each stone sink will vary slightly in shape, size, and hue. The very nature of the stones used to craft these sinks means variance in texture from piece to piece.