Saranac Hickory Swivel Hoop Barstool
Celebrate the great out of doors with this one of a kind masterpiece crafted bar stool from naturally cured hickory. Every hickory stick used in Brage furniture is carefully chosen from abundant hickory forests in the United States. The sticks are dried naturally for 3 months, then finish dried in a kiln to the precise moisture content ideal for hickory furniture making. Craftsmen hand select sticks that are ideally suited for each component of the piece and then experienced steam benders, use traditional joinery methods to build a natural masterpiece that will last for ages.
Enjoy this unique log swivel upholstered barstool design in your rustic home, whether it is a log cabin, rustic lodge, or even a country cottage!
- Clear coat catalyzed lacquer finish for extra durability.
- All the hickory logs have the bark left on and have been kiln dried to a specific moisture content.
- Individually hand crafted.
- Choose from various fabric.
- Choose from 24" or 30" bar stool sizes.
- Free shipping when ordering 4+ chairs/stools ($200 Small Item Freight Fee if conditions not met).
|Dimensions||24" Swivel Hoop Barstool: 25" W x x 22" D x 46" H|
30" Swivel Hoop Barstool: 25" W x 22" D x 51" H
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping Applicable|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping when ordering 4+ chairs and/or qualifying dining table|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 15 - 17 weeks|
|Wood/Log Style||Log - Bark Left On|
|Wood or Material||Hickory|