Stony Brooke Rustic Reclaimed 24" - 42" Bathroom Vanity
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 12 - 14 weeks. Call us to discuss alternative furniture options with lower lead times. Call Now
LogFurniturePlace Rustic Furniture vs Competitor Furniture
Stony Brooke Rustic Reclaimed Vanity
24" - 42"
The Stony Brooke Collection, popular and timeless, features rustic pieces built from natural textured, reclaimed barn wood, antique brass knobs, and handmade wood handles. This beautifully rustic vanity is made from reclaimed barn wood and will add a stylistic punch to the bathroom decor of your home, cabin, lodge, or cottage.
- Made from reclaimed barn wood
- Choose from left, right, or center sink position
- Choose from four vanity sizes
- Made in the USA!
- The top drawer on sink left and sink right vanities is a faux drawer to allow room for the sink
- If your vanity will be placed between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- The backsplash and sidesplashes (where applicable) carry on the rustic look of your vanity. The splashes feature a natural live edge and can vary in height due to the natural edge. The splashes will run in length to around an inch or so of the edge of your vanity.
- All barn wood is reclaimed from 100+ year-old barns. Nail and knot holes are common and over a century of weathering the elements makes reclaimed barn wood a high character rustic furniture material
- Remember, if you plan on utilizing a vessel sink it will add to the overall usage height of the vanity.
|Dimensions||Choice of width x 21" D x 34 1/2"H|
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 1 1/2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Typically Ships Via||FedEx/UPS or Motor Freight - LTL (size dependent)|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 12 - 14 weeks|
|Wood or Material||Reclaimed Barn Wood|