Stony Brooke Rustic Reclaimed Vanity
48" - 84"
The Stony Brooke Collection, popular and timeless, features rustic pieces built from natural textured, reclaimed barn wood, antique brass knobs, and handmade wood handles. This beautifully rustic vanity is made from reclaimed barn wood and will add a stylistic punch to the bathroom decor of your home, cabin, lodge, or cottage.
- Made from reclaimed barn wood
- Choose from left, right, center sink, or double sink position
- Choose from six vanity sizes
- Made in the USA!
- If your vanity will be placed between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- The backsplash and sidesplashes (where applicable) carry on the rustic look of your vanity. The splashes feature a natural live edge and can vary in height due to the natural edge. The splashes will run in length to around an inch or so of the edge of your vanity.
- All barn wood is reclaimed from 100+ year-old barns. Nail and knot holes are common and over a century of weathering the elements makes reclaimed barn wood a high character rustic furniture material
- Remember, if you plan on utilizing a vessel sink it will add to the overall usage height of the vanity.