Reclaimed Barnwood Sideboard from the Timber Frame Collection
A Woodland Creek Exclusive!!
Our Timber Frame collection utilizes a mix of smooth and rough cut reclaimed barn wood to create a unique sensory experience while maintaining the visual beauty that all of our Timber Frame barnwood gives.
Each piece is handcrafted from 100-year-old Barn beams and reclaimed pine timbers, re-fashioned into high-end rustic designs that are sure to be enjoyed for generations. The solid wood construction and intricate detail is complemented by the natural markings, nail holes, and saw marks of the recycled timbers. Great care is taken in the sanding and finishing process, to ensure that your rustic dining room furniture is appealing to the touch as well as the eyes. the barn wood will all have a nice even color while retaining the unique characteristics that nature has applied over 100 + years.
- All barn wood is reclaimed from 100+ year old barns
- Full extension drawer glides
- Each piece is as appealing to the touch as it is to the eye - great care is taken in the sanding and finishing process
- Features our exclusively designed thick industrial metal drawer and door pulls
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Qualifies for our Standard Free Delivery!
- 48" sideboard has 2 drawers and 2 doors, 60" has 3 drawers and 3 doors, 72" as pictured has 3 drawers and 4 doors.
Checkout the rest of the Timber Frame Barnwood collection: Timber Frame Barnwood
**All barn wood is reclaimed from 100+ year-old barns. Nail and knot holes are common and over a century of weathering the elements makes reclaimed barn wood a high character rustic furniture material**