It is definitely a great time for a rustic bathroom upgrade. This amazing vanity is crafted from rough sawn pine, forged metal hardware and features stunning winter forest tree motif on the doors. Your choice of finish and the option to upgrade your vanity sides with this rustic tree detail means there is something to fit every taste. We know you're going to love in the bathroom of your home, cabin, or lodge.
- Made from pine.
- Full Extension Roller Bearing Drawer Glides.
- Choice of finish.
- Optional mirror frames & sink packages.
- Upgradeable Tree Motif side panels.
- Free Shipping!
- Made in the USA!
- 24" - 30" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a door below sink.
- 36" - 42" Sink Center vanities are built w/ double doors below sink.
- 36" - 48" Sink Left or Sink Right vanities are built w/ a door below sink w/ three drawers opposite.
- 48" - 72" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a door below sink w/ three drawers on each end.
- 54" - 60" Sink Left or Right vanities are built w/ a door below the sink & door on opposite end, and three drawers center.
- 60" - 72" Double Sink vanities are built w/ a door below each sink w/ three drawers center.
- Vanities fitting between walls or other tight spaces require you to fill out the Between Wall Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Back and side splashes are included, unattached, for any side of the vanity top that touches a wall. Splashes run ≈ 1" from the edges of the vanity top.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- Vessel sinks add to the overall usage height of your vanity, so keep your more vertically challenged loved ones in mind.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- Each stone sink will vary slightly in shape, size, and hue. The very nature of the stones used to craft these sinks means variance in texture from piece to piece.