Adventure Mountain Barnwood Bed With Industrial Grey Panels
This reclaimed barn wood bed makes a statement no matter what décor or style of home you have. Bold lines, aged patina, and timber frame simplicity are the main focus while deliberate and fine details such as industrial-style-grey reclaimed panels, dark trim, and beautifully saw-marked pine frames pull it all together! The wood we make this bed from comes from century old barns, so it has tons of character and stories to tell if you listen closely enough. If you need a mattress, we have them! Be sure to stop in and take peek at the rest of the Adventure Mountain Bedroom Collection.
- Made from reclaimed barn wood.
- Queen, King, or California King.
- Two Rail Horizontal Footboard or Matching Gray Panel Footboard.
- Includes headboard, footboard, durable support slats, & large side rails.
- Free Shipping!
- 1 Year Warranty!
- Made in the USA!
- Beds are pictured with a low profile box spring. Your bed may sit higher unless you also use a low profile boxspring.
- Nail holes, knot holes, and decades of weathering the elements, make reclaimed wood a high character rustic furniture material.
- For reasons of structural integrity, side rails are made from new growth wood that is finished and stained to match the reclaimed barn wood materials used for the rest of the bed.
- Listed availability is an estimation of production completion only. Crating & shipping of your order may add to this time. Please check our Shipping Information page for more details.