Rustic Reclaimed Bathroom Vanity
The Back to the Barn Reclaimed Barn Wood Vanity features wonderful textures and vintage colors, all from the classic reclaimed wood construction. Each cabinet will have authentic vintage colors. The colors are untouched antique and will vary, but each captures the heritage of this great country. The Back to the Barn Reclaimed Barn Wood Vanity will add a little pizzazz to your bathroom with its rich and warm colors.
- Made from reclaimed barn wood.
- 24" - 72" vanities.
- Choice of Sink Position.
- Optional vanity top.
- Multiple orientations.
- Clear, lacquer finish.
- Horsehoe Stock Metal Handles.
- Free Shipping!
- Made in the USA!
- 24" - 42" Sink Center vanities will have a door(s) below the sink. No drawers.
- 36" - 60" Sink Left or Right vanities will have a door(s) below sink & a bank of 3 drawers on the opposite end.
- 60" - 72" Double Sink vanities feature a door(s) below each sink w/ a bank of 3 drawers in the middle.
- 48" - 72" Sink Center vanities will have a door(s) in the middle and a bank of 3 drawers on each end.
- Colors are untouched antique and will vary.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- If your vanity is to be placed snuggly between two walls or objects, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- All barn wood is reclaimed from 100+ year old barns. Nail, knot, and bullet holes may be common, as could varying color from what is pictured here. These factors, as well as over a century weathering the elements, make reclaimed wood a high character rustic furniture material.