Black Walnut and Cedar Log Two Door Linen Closet
Contrasting Rustic Beauty. The rich black walnut contrasts beautifully against the whiter Northern White Cedar wood in our solid wood linen closets. Our rustic linen cabinets are designed to match or add to your rustic cabin decor. When you order your walnut and cedar log linen closet our master craftsmen will sort through piles of cedar logs and slabs of black walnut until he finds exactly the logs he wants to use to accent your rustic closet. The logs are then hand peeled, cleaned and cut to size. These logs accent the corners, top and handles of your rustic linen closet. Solid white cedar boards are used for the face frame of the rustic cabinet and tongue and groove cedar boards add rustic decor and style to the sides. Raised panel doors encased in black walnut enclose the two adjustable shelves on the upper and lower sections of the linen closets and durable hidden door hinges swing the doors open easily while snapping them shut firmly.
The lower section of your log linen closet can also have drawers instead of a door with storage shelves behind it if you so desire. The drawers will slide smoothly and silently on full extension drawer glides ensuring your drawers operate nice and easy. We custom build your linen closet to your desires, so configure to your heart's content. If you want a custom size that we don't have listed give us a call or send us an email. We have built hundreds (possibly thousands by now) of linen closets and no two are ever alike.
Pair the Black Walnut and Cedar Linen Closet up with our Black Walnut and Cedar Rustic Log Vanities
- Made from black walnut & cedar.
- Choice of linen closet size.
- Choice of hinge placement.
- Choice of closet orientation.
- Optional drawers can replace the lower cabinet.
- Free Shipping!
- Made from scratch in the USA!
- Listed availability is an estimation of production completion only. Crating & shipping of your order may add to this time. Please check our Shipping Information page for more details.
- The live edge walnut slabs will not have bark on the edges as the bark typically falls off