Cedar Lake Bent Branch Log Bed
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 8 - 10 weeks.
LogFurniturePlace Rustic Furniture vs Competitor Furniture
Rustic Bent Branch Cedar Log Bed
There are log beds, and then there are log beds with style and artistic beauty. Our Cedar Lake Bent Branch Rustic Log Bed is definitely one of the latter. Each branch is carefully placed for optimum artistic beauty and each bed is unique. Your Cedar Lake Bent Branch Rustic Bed will be built completely out of logs and branches, including the log supports for your box spring. If you like this bed, you'll want to check out our Cedar Lake Cabin, Frontier, Lodge, and Logger bedroom collections. And if you still need one, we have great mattresses!
- Made from cedar.
- Twin, Full/Double, Queen, King, or Cal King.
- Clear, Honey, or Vintage Whiskey finish.
- Single, Double, or Twigged Out Double side rails.
- Dimensional mattress supports
- Free Shipping!
- Made in the USA!
- Some assembly required.
- Beds are pictured with a low profile box spring. Your bed may sit higher unless you also use a low profile box spring.
- The bed pictured with the forked log headboard was built using Unique Logs, an option not available at this time.
- Diameter of branches used in the making of this bed will vary.
- Listed availability is an Estimated Production Completion lead time only. Crating & shipping of your order will add to this time. Please check our Shipping Information page for more details.
|Bed Frame||Single Half Log Side Rails & Support Slats|
|Some Assembly Required||Yes|
|Dimensions||Twin: 42"W x 85"L|
Full: 58"W x 85"L
Queen: 64"W x 90"L
King: 80"W x 90"L
Cal King: 76"W x 94"LHeadboard: 52"H
All Double Side Rails add ≈8" to width.
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 8 - 10 weeks|
|Wood/Log Style||Hand-Peeled Log|
|Wood or Material||Cedar|