Cedar Lake Solid Wood Rustic Washstand 48" - 72"
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 3 - 5 weeks.
LogFurniturePlace Rustic Furniture vs Competitor Furniture
A Woodland Creek Exclusive!
Our Cedar Lake Log Wash Stand is made of solid wood. This means the vanity tops are a solid 2" thick and all drawers and side panels are real wood too. When you place this wash stand in your bathroom you can rest easy knowing that the vanity is there to last.
Enjoy this rustic work of art in your bathroom whether it happens to be in your log cabin, rustic lodge, or perhaps your western ranch or lakeside cottage! Where ever you are, this vanity will be there to faithfully serve for generations to come!
Our solid wood tops are made from real wood and have natural distressing, enhancing their rustic charm.
- Solid Wood construction! No plywood veneer
- Optional Vanity Top with Clear Lacquer Finish or Liquid Glass Finish
- Hidden hinges on the raised panel doors
- Optional Tilt Out Drawer/Storage Bin
- Drawer boxes feature full extension drawer glides.
- Upgrade to a solid wood vanity top with a natural front edge & distressed sides, or use your own granite or marble vanity top.
- Our solid wood vanity tops will feature our Clear Lacquer Finish or our durable and elegant Liquid Glass Finish
- Solid wood back splashes included with vanity top for the back and each side that touches a wall.
- Choose either a clear, honey, or vintage whiskey finishes for your wash stand.
- Width dimension is with trim - tops will be larger
- 48" - 60" Vanities with Sink Left or Right will have drawers on one side and doors below sink.
- 60" - 72" Vanities will have options for dual sinks with doors below sinks and drawers in the middle.
- 48" - 72" Vanities with Sink Center will have door/s in middle and drawers either side.
- If your vanity will be placed between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- The backsplash and side splashes (where applicable) carry on the rustic look of your vanity. The splashes feature a natural live edge and can vary in height due to the natural edge. The splashes will run in length to around an inch or so of the edge of your vanity.
- Splashes cannot be coated with Liquid Glass and will instead receive a standard lacquer protectant.
- Remember, if you plan on utilizing a vessel sink it will add to the overall usage height of the vanity.
|Dimensions||Cabinet: Choice of Width x 23" D x 32" H|
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 3 - 5 weeks|
|Wood or Material||Cedar|