Rustic Cedar Log Vanity
A Woodland Creek Exclusive!
Our Cabin Real Log Vanities features real solid wood construction. This means the vanity tops use real wood - not plywood - with a log edging and the side panels are real wood too. Not only are the sides of your vanity solid wood, but they are also tongue and groove paneling, just like many rustic cabin interior walls. When you place this log vanity in your bathroom you can rest easy knowing that your rustic vanity is there to last.
Our solid wood tops are made from real wood and have natural distressing, enhancing their rustic charm. Enjoy this rustic work of art in your bathroom getaway whether it happens to be in your log cabin, rustic lodge, or perhaps your western ranch or lakeside cottage! Where ever you are, this vanity will be there to faithfully serve for generations to come!
- Made from cedar.
- Standard or Liquid Glass vanity top finish.
- Optional tilt-out storage bin below the sink.
- Hidden hinges on the raised panel doors.
- Full extension drawer glides.
- Solid wood splashes included with vanity tops for the back and each side that touches a wall.
- Clear, Honey, or Vintage Whiskey finish
- Free Shipping!
- Made from scratch in the USA!
- 48" - 60" Sink Left/Right Vanities will have a bank of working drawers on one side and a faux drawer & door(s) below sink.
- 60" - 72" Double Sink Vanities will have a bank of working drawers in the middle with faux drawers and door(s) below each sink.
- 48" - 72" Sink Center Vanities will have a faux drawer and door(s) below the sink with a bank of working drawers on each end.
- If your vanity will be placed snuggly between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- Splashes, where applicable, carry on the rustic look of your vanity. The splashes can vary in height due to the natural, live edges.
- Splashes cannot be coated with Liquid Glass and will instead receive a standard lacquer protectant.
- Vessel sinks add to the overall usage height of your vanity. Remember the shorter members of your household.
- Listed availability is an estimation of production completion only. Crating & shipping of your order may add to this time. Please check our Shipping Information page for more details.