Our Lakeland Frontier Log Bunk Bed is made from smooth sanded Northern White Cedar logs. The sturdy construction of each rustic log bunk bed means they will last for years. The solid mortise and tenon construction not only enhances the rustic look of the bunk beds but also makes for sturdy construction. Ladders are built in on both sides to ensure easy placement in any room. If you like this bed, be sure to check out more of our Lakeland Frontier bedroom collection. If you're in need, we have mattresses too.
- Made from cedar.
- Includes headboard, footboard, safety rails, side rails, and standard slats.
- Choice of Unfinished or Clear, Honey, or Vintage Whiskey finish.
- Angle Braces included for extra stability.
- Roll-Out Wood Slat Mattress Supports available.
- Free Shipping!
- Made in the USA!
- Some assembly required.
- Beds are pictured with a low profile box spring. Your bed may sit higher unless you also use a low profile box spring.
- Listed availability is an Estimated Production Completion lead time only. Crating & shipping of your order will add to this time. Please check our Shipping Information page for more details.
- The support slats included with each bunk will not support a mattress without a bunkie board, box spring/foundation, or some form of additional mattress support. The optional Roll-Out Wood Slat Mattress Supports are a roll out slat support system that acts as a mattress platform, resting on the support slats and eliminating the need for a box spring. This results in increased headroom for each bunk you use a Wood Mattress Support on.