Oak Meadows Reclaimed Barn Wood Bed
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 18-20 weeks. Call us to discuss alternative furniture options with lower lead times. Call Now
LogFurniturePlace Rustic Furniture vs Competitor Furniture
Rustic Mission Style Reclaimed Oak Bed
Furniture from our Oak Meadows Collection begins with natural aged barn wood that is over 100 years old. We find barns throughout the Midwest that were built with a variety of woods, including hemlock, pine, oak, ash, and beech. As the barns are dismantled, the wood is salvaged and sorted, until we find the rare oak pieces we're seeking. Our talented builders use time honored woodworking techniques and craft a beautiful piece of rustic furniture.
- Made from reclaimed barn wood.
- Available in Queen, King, or Cal King.
- Includes headboard, rootboard, siderails, and support slats.
- Free Shipping!
- Made in the USA!
- Beds are pictured with a low profile box spring. Your bed may sit higher unless you also use a low profile boxspring.
- Nail holes, knot holes, and decades of weathering the elements, make reclaimed wood a high character rustic furniture material.
- For reasons of structural integrity, side rails are made from new growth wood that is finished and stained to match the reclaimed barn wood materials used for the rest of the bed.
- Listed availability is an estimation of production completion only. Crating & shipping of your order may add to this time. Please check our Shipping Information page for more details.
|Bed Frame||Headboard, Footboard, Side Rails & Support Slats|
|Some Assembly Required||Yes|
|Dimensions||Queen: 79"W x 96"L|
King: 96"W x 96"L
Cal King: 90" W x 100" L
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 18-20 weeks|
|Wood/Log Style||Reclaimed Barn Wood|
|Wood or Material||Reclaimed Barn Wood|