Old Sawmill Timber Frame End Table
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 12 - 14 weeks. Call us to discuss alternative furniture options with lower lead times. Call Now
LogFurniturePlace Rustic Furniture vs Competitor Furniture
Timber Frame Barnwood End Table
A Woodland Creek Exclusive!
We brought the classic design of the Old Sawmill into our end table. Reclaimed barnwood used to solidly store up the family farms most valued assets 100-years ago is now transformed into an end table that will last another century or more. Clean lines, hand crafted construction and a silky smooth finish are just a few of the advantages to this end table.
- All barnwood is reclaimed from 100+ year old barns.
- Each piece is as appealing to the touch as it is to the eye - great care is taken in the sanding and finishing process
- The barnwood will all have a nice even color while retaining the unique characteristics that nature has applied over 100 + years
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Free Shipping when ordered with a large freight item or 2+ Small Freight Fee items, from qualifying collections ($200 Small Freight Fee if these conditions are not met).
- Listed availability is an estimation of production completion only. Crating & shipping of your order may add to this time. Please check our Shipping Information page for more details.
- All barn wood is reclaimed from 100+ year-old barns. Nail and knot holes are common and over a century of weathering the elements makes reclaimed barn wood a high character rustic furniture material.
|Dimensions||20" W x 26" D x 25" H|
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Request a Quote|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Not Eligible for Free Shipping|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 12 - 14 weeks|
|Wood/Log Style||Reclaimed Barn Wood|
|Wood or Material||Reclaimed Barn Wood|