Rustic Reclaimed Barnwood Barn Door Linen Closet
Solid reclaimed barn wood construction is the place to start with this rustic bathroom linen closet. 100-year-old barns are torn down and the wood is reclaimed for use in our closets. Each linen closet is handcrafted from planks, beams and other aspects of the barn to ensure an authentic heirloom piece of furniture. Nail holes, scuffs, weather and wear will all be visible on your linen closet, but will not detract from its functionality or structure. All doors are inset. Each door features a barn door design on the front that adds to the character of the real barn wood decor.
This reclaimed barn wood linen cabinet will give you that extra storage space you need to add to your rustic log bathroom. Each barn wood linen closet is individually handcrafted and is fashioned from planks salvaged from 1800's tobacco barns. Choose from several different sizes.
- Made from reclaimed barn wood.
- 3 adjustable shelves.
- Clear Finish.
- Metal Handles.
- Free Shipping!
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in the USA!
- Linen closest 27" wide and above will feature sets of double doors.
- Linen closet measurements are of the closet itself. The top will measure 1" deeper and 1" wider on each side not touching a wall.
- All barn wood is reclaimed from barns that are over a century old. Nail and knot holes are common and over a hundred years of weathering the elements make reclaimed barn wood a high character rustic furniture material.
- If your linen closet is to fit snuggly between two walls, two vanities, a wall & a vanity, etc., then you must fill out the Between Objects Measurement field with the amount of available space.