Reclaimed Barn Wood Barn Door Vanity
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 12 - 14 weeks. Call us to discuss alternative furniture options with lower lead times. Call Now
LogFurniturePlace Rustic Furniture vs Competitor Furniture
Reclaimed Barn Wood Barn Door Bathroom Vanity
A Log Furniture Place Exclusive!
Solid reclaimed barn wood construction is the place to start with this rustic bathroom barn door vanity. 100+-year-old barns are torn down and the wood is reclaimed for use in our vanities. Each vanity is handcrafted from planks, beams and other aspects of the barn to ensure an authentic heirloom piece of furniture. Nail holes, scuffs, weather and wear will all be visible on your vanity, but will not detract from its functionality or structure. All drawers and doors are inset.
- Made from reclaimed barn wood.
- Optional barn wood vanity top & applicable barn wood splashes.
- Splashes carry on the look of your rustic vanity and should run in length to around an inch or so from the edges of the barn wood top.
- Clear, lacquer finish to provide protection.
- Full extension drawer glides.
- Free Shipping!
- 20-Year Warranty
- Made in the USA!
- 24" - 42" Sink Center vanities feature a faux drawer & working door(s) below the sink. No working drawers.
- 36" - 60" Sink Left or Right vanities feature a faux drawer & working door(s) below the sink w/ a bank of 4 working drawers on the opposite side.
- 66" - 72" Sink Left or Right vanities feature a faux drawer & working door(s) below the sink, a bank of 4 working drawers in the middle, and a working drawer & working door(s) on the opposite end.
- 60" - 72" Double Sink vanities feature a faux drawer & working door(s) below each sink w/ a bank of 4 working drawers in the middle.
- 48" - 72" Sink Center vanities feature a faux drawer & working door(s) in the middle and a bank of 4 working drawers on each end.
- Vanity tops will add ≈ 1" depth, ≈ 2" height, and ≈ 1" width for EACH side that does not touch a wall.
- If your vanity is to be placed snuggly between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- All barn wood is reclaimed from 100+ year old barns. Nail, knot, and bullet holes may be common, as could varying color from what is pictured here. These factors, as well as over a century weathering the elements, make reclaimed wood a high character rustic furniture material.
- Vessel sinks add to the usage height of your vanity, so remember shorter members of the household.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual drop-in sink or drop-in sink & faucet package from Log Furniture Place.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
|Dimensions||Choice of width x 21" D x 34.5" H|
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 1.5" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 12 - 14 weeks|
|Wood Style||Reclaimed Barn Wood|
|Wood or Material||Reclaimed Barn Wood|