Rustic Reclaimed Barn Wood Double Door Medicine Cabinet
Reclaimed Barn Wood Medicine Cabinet
Solid, authentic, real...Those are just a few words to describe our reclaimed barn wood furniture. Each piece is constructed into a piece of art utilizing nothing but the real thing. 100+-year-old barns are torn down and the wood is reclaimed for use in our beautiful bathroom vanities, linen closets, and medicine cabinets. Each unique piece is handcrafted from planks, beams and other aspects of the barn to ensure an authentic heirloom piece of furniture. Nail holes, scuffs, weather and wear will all be visible on your vanity, but will not detract from its functionality or structure.
- Made from reclaimed barn wood.
- 48" to 60" medicine cabinets.
- Clear, lacquer finish to provide protection.
- European style hinges.
- Free Shipping when ordered with a large freight item or 2+ Small Freight Fee items, from qualifying collections ($200 Small Freight Fee if these conditions are not met).
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made from scratch in the USA!
- All barn wood is reclaimed from 100-year-old barns. Nail, knot, and bullet holes may be common, as could varying color from what is pictured here. These factors, as well as over a century weathering the elements, make reclaimed wood a high character rustic furniture material.
- Listed availability is an estimation of production completion only. Crating & shipping of your order may add to this time. Please check our Shipping Information page for more details.
|Dimensions||Choice of Width x 6" D x 30" HCall, e-mail, or chat with a representative with any questions or customization requests regarding this item.|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping Applicable|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping when ordering more than one or with a larger freight item in the same collection.|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 18-20 weeks|
|Wood or Material||Reclaimed Barn Wood|