Saranac Hickory Log Hoop Chair
Celebrate the great out of doors with this one of a kind masterpiece crafted hoop chair from naturally cured hickory. Every hickory stick used in Brage furniture is carefully chosen from abundant hickory forests in the United States. The sticks are dried naturally for 3 months, then finish dried in a kiln to the precise moisture content ideal for hickory furniture making. Craftsmen hand select sticks that are ideally suited for each component of the piece and then experienced steam benders, use traditional joinery methods to build a natural masterpiece that will last for ages.
Enjoy this unique log hoop chair in your rustic home, whether it is a log cabin, rustic lodge, or even a country cottage!
- Clearcoat catalyzed lacquer finish for extra durability.
- All the hickory logs have the bark left on and have been kiln dried to specific moisture content.
- Individually handcrafted.
- Choose from several different fabrics.
- Free shipping when ordering 4+ chairs/stools ($200 Small Item Freight Fee if conditions not met).
|Dimensions||25" W x 18" D x 32" H|
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping Applicable|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping when ordering 4+ chairs and/or qualifying dining table|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 18-20 weeks|
|Wood Style||Log - Bark Left On|
|Wood or Material||Hickory|