Timber Haven Vanity Package
24" - 42"
Wood trimmed drawer fronts and standard corner metal accents give a stylistic kick to the iconic, weathered wood Timber Haven vanity. Our Antique Barnwood finish replicates the reclaimed barnwood appearance without the barn high prices of reclaimed wood. Made in Michigan, USA from solid Pine, this is one sturdy, rustic vanity. Choose to pair your vanity with either a hammered Copper sink and widespread faucet or a beautiful River Rock sink basin with waterfall faucet. Solid wood back splashes included with vanity top for the back and each side that touches a wall. You'll see your home, cabin, or cottage transformed into a little slice of Americana when you add the Sawmill Barnwood Mirror to complete your new rustic bathroom.
Each stone used for the River Rock sink will vary slightly in shape, size, and hue.
*The very nature of rough sawn timber means variance in texture from piece to piece and how stains and finishes take to the wood (lighter, darker shade). Online pictures may not truly reflect these slight variances.
- Made from solid Pine
- Full Extension Roller Bearing Drawer Glides
- Copper or Stone sink options
- Made in the USA!
- 24" - 42" Vanities with Sink Center will have a faux drawer and two doors.
- 36" - 42" Vanities with Sink Left or Right will have drawers on one side and a faux drawer & doors below sink.
- If your vanity will be placed between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- The backsplash and side splashes (where applicable) carry on the rustic look of your vanity. The splashes feature a natural live edge and can vary in height due to the natural edge. The splashes will run in length to around an inch or so of the edge of your vanity.
- Remember, if you plan on utilizing a vessel sink it will add to the overall usage height of the vanity.